Wednesday, May 3, 2023

What is SmartArt

The concept of SmartArt is new to me I've hardly had any use of having to dive into PowerPoint with the exception of class presentations in which I kept my slides pretty basic. Now with the additional knowledge I've gained from LabSim I feel more confident in my work.

Now what is SmartArt and when would it be beneficial for us to implement it on our PowerPoint slides. SmartArt allows us to communicate our text into graphics which will definitely catch our viewers' attention, rather than just using plain text. Within SmartArt you will find a set of different templates to choose it all depends on our personal liking. SmartArt also has the benefits of organizing our work in a more easily way to get our information across to our audience. The perk of SmartArt is that its easily adjustable if we decide to change our style later, how neat!

7 comments:

  1. I like using SmartArt because it brings my bulleted items into life and organize it in a way that is more viewer friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before LabSim, I had always wondered how presenters added such graphics to their presentation. I thought it was more complicated than it actually is. Like with 3-D models, I wish more people would incorporate it into their slide show, it would make for a more interesting presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6.6.1 SmartArt definitely made an impression on you :-)

    SmartArt is actually available in other Microsoft Office applications as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found SmartArt to be very very cool, I had no idea it even existed but I will surely make use or it in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SmartArt is a very useful tool for making presentations more visually engaging and easier to understand. Not to mention, the flexibility of SmartArt also allows for easy changes to be made if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will use SmartArt to show the procedure of a thing, using arrow pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are 115 preset SmartArt graphics layout templates in categories. It's interesting how they have so many presets.

    ReplyDelete