Friday, May 26, 2023

EDC Experience

EDC was interesting, to say the least, although it was a three-day festival I only attended two nights. On my first day my family and I arrived at six in the afternoon to make it in time for the opening ceremony let's just say the sun was torturous. That first night we attended for twelve hours, my feet were crying in pain, but the fireworks and attractions made it worth it. Now the second night was worse on my feet I'm not used to walking for long periods of time but all together I walked twenty miles in two days. The worst part of EDC was that my car keys and bag were stolen from my cousin's car which ultimately upset me deeply I'm not planning on attending EDC next year.

5 comments:

  1. Walked twenty miles in two days but the fireworks and attractions made it worthwhile? Glad to hear it ^_^

    Sorry to hear about your car keys and bag were stolen from your cousin's car :-(

    I hope your feeling toward attending next year's EDC heals by next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunset is at 7:49 pm in Las Vegas, such a two-edged sword. I feel sad for you. I would advise you to put your personal belongings in the trunk so that thieves can't see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But all in all, you had a good time right? who knows maybe next year, you'll be more prepared and not bring your bag at all or use a sling bag or fanny pack 😉😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a real bummer and super unfortunate! Shame there are people that really try to ruin things for literally nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People can really suck sometimes. I'm sorry they ruined your experience. Great picture of the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete