Saturday, March 11, 2023

Taking Advantage

What's Document Views? Well, there are many advantages to using different viewing options in Microsoft Office. For example, Word View only displays heading and subheadings in order for an easier flow when putting ideas together. Some of the different viewing options on Word are Read Mode, Web Layout, Draft, Outline View, Zoom View which allows you to increase the zooming option up to 500%, and the split command which allows you to see things easier you may always remove the split. On the other hand, PowerPoint has different viewing options such as Slide Sorter, Handout Master and Notes Master. Let's take advantage of these tools provided to us, it can make a huge difference when creating a paper or presentation.

8 comments:

  1. 3.2.1 Document Views definitely illustrates the different views from three major Microsoft Office applications :-)

    Glad you are taking advantage of these different views and their functionalities ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say no more! I am on it! I am actually having fun with Excel right now and taking advantage of this IS101 class. I am sure glad that I took this class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Excel had those features🤷‍♀️.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an informative summary! Thank you for sharing Kimberly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had LabSim teached us those? haha I forget what are they.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only other view mode I've used besides the standard, is the read mode. Makes me feel like I'm flipping through a book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often use read mode or read aloud mode in the review tab. That was a true life changer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You forgot Slide Master. One of the more important view modes you need in order to make more complex slides.

    ReplyDelete